LKE 5.81% 4.1¢ lake resources n.l.

SQE: “Assuming those numbers are accurate, “@sqe I wouldn’t go...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669

SQE: “Assuming those numbers are accurate, “

@sqe I wouldn’t go as far as saying that my numbers are in any way accurate.

We don’t have a consistent, correct or complete baseline of data on Kachi.

They should though be representative of the ballpark difference between Lilac’s Demo unit and Commercial unit.

And the question over validity of the use of the unproven planned Commercial units in a Bankable DFS stands regardless.

SQE: “Wonder if modular also applies to the chloralkali ….”

The chloralkali plant was not going to be included in Train 1. Why?

• Cost? Power consumption? EISA concerns?

Train 2 was going bring that it into operation later.

“The reason the second train requires more than the first is because it includes reagent manufacturing using the Chloralkali plant. So really what we're looking for is a solution that gives us access to 60MW.”Post #:70315808

SQE: “..call their pilot a demonstration plant..”

Yeh from The Engine Ventures info, the 1000L/Hr unit was a 4x scale up.

So that would make the original Oakland Pilot module only 250 L/Hr.

Did Lilac swap out the 250 L/Hr modules with 1000 L/Hr modules some time during the Kachi testing? That would explain the confusion over 4 or 2 or 1 modules and also why Hatch was wanting another 1000 hrs of testing to be completed right at the end, before they would sign off their DFS.

The true capability of Lilac’s tech, at any point in time, has always been obscured. That makes it hard to directly compare and critique with other DLE techniques. We’ve always had to reverse extrapolate from high level results to get a feel its capability.

Looking forward to all the detail to be provided by that Bankable DFS that will finally put this all speculation to bed.

There’s no need to obscure information anymore as it’s all proven … except for those 10,000 L/Hr Commercial units of course, as they’re still on the horizon.

DYOR

Last edited by DG4444: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $68.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $230.1K 5.623M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2593665 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 399522 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.