LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

explains why the sp. is down assuming 35c is seen as a discount...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    explains why the sp. is down assuming 35c is seen as a discount to fair value it leaves shares rangebound until another notice of positive affirmation, if that happened within the next week it would place a strong floor under the sp., yes interesting approach and will not be random but part of planned capital expenditure PLS did this at an enormous discount offered shares when they had already moved allowing you to sell to finance the purchase which I did , or LPD offered at a price but I could actually sell the options and bought on market for less than the offer which provided a significant gain but remain underwater overall ---financial engineering personally I think its a good deal but wether I exercise the right is another matter after the 10th August it provides the opportunity to seel above 35c and actually fund it with your own shares ,.. In that light if there were not more information coming between now and the exercise date to increase the sp. then it might be seen as risky---just thinking out loud not advice but have made very good money trading this so it might be harder for instos to ram it and push the price down, so could be further upside on the current sp., we can but wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $529.3K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2362455 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.