LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Just catching up on all the days surprising action. A new well...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Just catching up on all the days surprising action. A new well appointment board member and some freebie options still available to those who wish to get on board. You beauty. My only gripe is the record date should of been yesterday however nice one Steve and co. Ties in nicely to contribute to the circa estimated 30% finance to put towards ECA deals. Shareholders have been given a first opportunity otherwise in my view an institution or fund manager will snap up the remaining monies required. Shareholders were openly disgusted at missing out on the capital raising in Jan this year so I guess the board listened to you so quit it whinging. Wish I had of been around as a shareholder in 2019 when an amazing offer to loyal holders was made. Well done LKE board. Exciting times and loving the confidence and enthusiasm coming through.Yes happily pumping this stock as a very happy holder, believer and non trader of my holding. Macro winds are gusting behind us and thrilled to be apart of this company. All just in my opinion only. Best of luck fellow Lakers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.