LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

You may find the post I made in 2019 interesting. Broad stroke...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    You may find the post I made in 2019 interesting. Broad stroke analysis but it is what set my aggressive mind on Lake Resources.

Link to my post which was made to SUW as a response.
    Lithium Forecast From 2019

Tesla I believe would dictate disclosure of information restricting Lake on release of battery information as there is I believe a lot of patents involved.

Speculating that it is the Million mile battery Tesla did not discuss during battery day in concert with Novonix. And it is a Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery as a guess. Not as powerful as Nickel Cobalt but longer lasting. This battery will be a key for Robotaxis and energy storage where longevity is paramount.

Elon is all about streamlining and with Lake it will be one of a few companies that cuts out reprocessing saving time and expense. And with Lake requiring battery storage and Solar this gives Tesla incentive at the negotiation table.

Vivas who formerly worked at Tesla procuring materials and building out supply chains had mentioned Lilac in three seperate interviews early last year. I believe this connection to be very important.

Your right about how much is needed. They need everyone on board. I don't believe Lake should pursue hardrock mining. They would be better off moving into acquisition of brine projects in the future as they do not have any capital committed to hardrock operations therefore do not need to get a return on that investment like other companies. Hardrock will play second fiddle to DLE once the wheels start turning.

All the best moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.