ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Jojo84.  There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory, but, those word are completely misunderstood.  It means, a "belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event".  Doesn't have to be sinister.
    With respect, I reckon that's exactly what you were trying to understand, who is that "covert organization" and trying to explain the "unexplained event" i.e. the SP dropping 50%.  Fair enough, we all want to try to understand that and you had a good crack at it.
    I just think that it is a much more simple explanation, all about high expectations being created with very juicy rhetoric and then those expectations being completely unsatisfied with very disappointing follow up outcomes.   Very simple and punters hate that, looks very much like a pump and dump scenario in which most of us have been caught up in over the years at great expense.  
    Punters are very understandably frustrated and disillusioned by the company's glowing reporting and rhetoric and what's really resulted so far, so, they've bailed out, because they reckon it will be a while before anything happens and they are burning their punting money while they wait.  Very understandable.  
    BUT, they KNOW what "might" still be there and I  bet that those same punters will be first in line to jump back in IF they get good reports from Cauchari, Kachi and Lilac.  FOMO!!  Because, IF they are good reports, it will be a very serious game changer for the company and the SP.
    Let's start with the next ann before we get too concerned, it will either be the December QR in the next couple of days, that "might"have some post December updates, or, something from those three sources which are the subject of all of that unsatisfied expectation.
    Exciting times!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $29.24K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3717852 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 622461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.