LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

https://ark-invest.com/podcast/ep72-battery-supply-chain/Vivas...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    https://ark-invest.com/podcast/ep72-battery-supply-chain/

Vivas Kumar is a former Tesla employee who used to manage the supply chain for Tesla. In 4 weeks he has mentioned Lilac Solutions twice in three interviews I have watched and heard on podcast and youtube with different interviewers.

The link above is good as it explains why funding is so hard for Lithium companies at the moment and again along with Simon Moores emphasize the massive shortage in Lithium in comparison to all materials. It is their main concern.

If you read all the bashing going on about management on hotcopper just ignore it. The link above explains explicitly the issue with funding. In a nutshell. Uncertainty amongst financiers. Its my opinion that other companies over the past 4 years have not been able to produce the quality and rate outlined in their PFS and DFS so unfortunately junior miners have been painted with the same brush. From a financiers point of view there is so many in the Lithium mining space it is hard to pick and along with the oversupply thesis it has made them hesitant. I believe Lake is in a great position to cast away those doubts. Again, definitely listen to the podcast in the link above.

But as Hfox has said, Management made a great decision with choosing their technology partner. It is what will give Lake leverage over other companies who rushed to make a buck. Would buy them a pint myself.

There is so much bashing of this company on this forum. The vultures and wolves are here. Definitely in the right neck of the Woods. .

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.