LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Hfox1, Yes absolutely. Vivas gave a path to battery...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hfox1,

Yes absolutely. Vivas gave a path to battery qualification. Everything to do with scale along the way and it is time consuming. Hence the need for gradual sample sizes. I have patience for both Lake and Lilac but Vivas really cast light over why investors need to be patient. Sam Korus and Simon Moores were excellent too.

Regarding investing at Lake I bought at 14cents but only small amounts in 2018. I wanted to invest in Lithium in 2016 but at the time my focus was on Fintech companies such as ZIP Pay and I have recently bought back in April as I wait for the Lithium Market. Their were two other reasons I held off and that was down to the success of Tesla's Model 3 launch which was touch and go for Elon and then of course Lithium share prices were all soaring across the whole market. This was due to the market buying and not the performance of companies so I held off. The market had distorted the value of companies and really it was hard to tell a good Lithium Mining company from another. I bought Kidman Resources and Latin Resources initially based on apparently improved tech for hardrock processing. Kidman was bought out and Latin I felt lied to its investors. I was very wary of BOD not keeping to expectations. Of course I was naive at the time.

It was then I decided to research the mining process for Lithium mines and thought that brines had the best chances to innovate its processes in mining. I invest in what I believe will be disruptors. That's when I came across Anson Resources who were using Lilac. It was only through researching Lilac I came across Lake Resources and was amazed by the size of their brine. Technology and Volume was the main ingredients for me. Anson lacked volume by comparison and more to the point Lake has the least amount of impurities in their brines which drives down cost of processing let alone the technology. Anson ceased using Lilac and so I switched all my Lithium investing into Lake by the end of 2019. Lilac to me is important. I currently hold 2 million shares. at an average price of around 4.5 cents.
    Through 2 portfolios. More will go in. The company has kept its word even if the timing is out. and I am a strong follower of innovators. Innovation is hard and does not like being imprisoned by time. You don't know what you don't know.

Please note to Any Anson Resource Shareholders I still think Anson is a money maker and a great company and has a great BOD and have referenced Anson in previous posts as proof of respect for the company. But I have to follow what lead me to buying Anson and it has always been about Lilac.

Hfox1. Your reasons for Lake are very much my own.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.