LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Okeydokey, lets just wait till the end of January for the AGM...

1. 4,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Okeydokey, lets just wait till the end of January for the AGM report. What do I care that we can drift to 5c without any news until then, especially in this market.

There is more information on LinkedIn than what is released to the market. Every week there is some shallow tid-bit on LinkedIn.
    The Office is nearly painted, the car park is nearly finished, we have some tradies on site...are you kidding me! That is LMG's level of marketing and promotion? Wow!

For goodness sake, the amount of information that should have been released to the market by now is astounding. LMG have not produced an Investor presentation for over 6 months and yet so much development and prospects. I just simply think it is pathetic. Why shouldn't questions be asked and accountability be sought?

Previously I have laid out many critical pieces of information that have not been disclosed.

Can I wait it out, sure, I am here for years. Is it good process and good communication to maintain confidence in management?
    No blinking way!

Last edited by kengaroo: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.