LMG 2.13% 4.8¢ latrobe magnesium limited

"As for building technology around Hazelwood ash, at some point...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "As for building technology around Hazelwood ash, at some point commerically LMG would have been a shag on a rock somewhere out beyond Cape Horn." The purpose behind continuing with Deferration (as per the patented hydromet) of Hazelwood ash dam ash was to ensure that the unique, refractory high Mg,Fe Pyroaurite2H mineral present was soluble in a high triethanolamine medium at some design temperature and pH thus ensuring high Mg recovery and high Fe extraction. I was only referring to keeping treatment of the ash dam material licensed and going e.g. for moving to a 3000 tonne Mg plant. Unlike the Yallourn ash which has both Pyroaurite2H and Magnesioferite where the risks for any ash hydromet process e.g. at Hambach etc being adequately efficient are greater. IMHO you need to subject LMG to the following 3 simple questions in order to assess the value of your now very devalued shares.
    (1) Why is it that the 'new' HCl-based Monash hydromet process has still not yet been publicly described in the last 10 months, especially to shareholders, and especially given that LMG are claiming to own the intellectual property?
    (2) If as claimed the 'new' HCl-based Monash hydroment process is not only efficient but intellectually unique and owned why is it that LMG have secured rights for its use only in Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland? There are sources of suitable fly ash elsewhere in the world notably India, Ukraine etc.
    (3) In these 2 contexts, is the 'new' HCl-based Monash hydroment process not only efficient for making Mg but does it also produce a cement waste from the residual Ca, Na and Si values for value-adding as did the original, patented LMG hydroment process which I developed for LMG back around 2008 - 2010?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $105.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $38.57K 808.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.