LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

Its a nice looking graphic but its comparing apples oranges and...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Its a nice looking graphic but its comparing apples oranges and bananas.
    KNG for instance is an exploration target while LML is a measured resource. LML's exploration target would make the bubble 20 times bigger. Another issue is just because you have found an awful lot of graphite does not mean it is the best to mine.
    The average graphite mine production is 50,000t per annum. So LML already have enough for a mine life of 11 years.
    What will unlock shareholder value will be getting the graphite to market sooner rather than later.
    There is also the issue of the US Inflation Reduction Scheme as well as the EU and Australian Critical Minerals policy. This will make mining in non politically aligned countries less attractive.
    LML has an approved mining lease.
    It's in a mining friendly environment.
    Water, electricity, road and rail are within a few kilometers of the site.
    It's close to an experienced workforce.
    Grade is excellent which reduces mining costs and risks.
    This puts it way ahead of so many competitors.
    Flake size is becoming less important, as batteries require -100mesh
    As can be seen from QGL and RNU's experience Hydrofluoric Acid is not required for processing.
    Another little known fact is that the flake size reported by LML is way lower than the actual flake size.
    This is due to most of the reported flake sizes have come from RAB drilling which breaks up the graphite and reduces the flake size from the samples
    Samples from surface trenches show a larger flake size but weathering of the near surface deposits also reduces flake size.
    The diamond drill samples and sampling from the Koppio Mine show a flake size similar to RNU.
    While I love the graphic.. read it in context to all of the factors.
    According to Benchmark Minerals we will need another 6.1M tonnes of graphite per year by 2035
    That's 108 New Graphite mines producing 56,000 tonnes per year.
    At some point the attention will flow to who can get a mine up and running quickly.
    LML ticks a lot of boxes for quick access to the market.
    We just need to be patient!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.