LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Ann: LNC to Seek Listing on the Singapore Exchang, page-13

1. 1,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: LNC to Seek Listing on the Singapore... My thoughts on LNC listing on SSX

Daily average price on LNC over 5 years is $1.78

Daily average price Jan to Oct $1.77

Short points

1)Aust over the last 10 years has seen a large decline in investors in the share market most have moved into sports betting.

2)The average stock broker related investor now has $1 M or more to invest consequently LNC risk profile does not suit.

3) Asia with to Hubs Singapore and HK more opportunity for LNC to be re re rated and covered by larger stock broking firms ie
    UBS Deucher Bank Bank America Merril Lynch etc In australia on the smaller brokers cover LNC story.
    4) Bigger access to man in the street punter as there are no
    formal sports betting shops as gambling is strictly controlled by authorities.
    5)More chance of increasing market Cap.
    6)Aust by global standards has a high level of concentration of wealth directed into the top ten stocks and the rest is essentially left of dead consequently the smaller stocks are constantly manipulated by a smaller number of players.
    7) LNC has blown away a whole generation of punter or investor here and is looking to tap in to the new middle Class in India and china
    8)If LNC leaves to Singapore nothing really changes for me I still hold my stock and keep trading as Im with a large broker.The online investor will have issues especially with currency and fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.