LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

When other companies I own don’t extend contracts, they usually...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

When other companies I own don’t extend contracts, they usually give a more detailed explanation of why, other than: “this decision allows us to free up desired capacity from Magnolia for offtakers more closely aligned....”

“Freeing up desired capacity”, at this stage they can’t even sell 1mtpa, never mind 8.8mtpa

And today LNG’s original CEO (and original MB) Maurice Brand and GEV extended their agreement with Meridian for another year.

I think what GV meant to say was “Meridian got sick of waiting and mutually agreed amongst themselves to end the contract!!”

When I hear GV say LNG “continues to vigorously market Magnolia globally”, it reminds me of every time I hear a crooked politician, priest or other public figure say they are going to “vigorously defend their lies”.

Serious credibility issues; might as well speculate it’s just clearing up paperwork for a ‘take over’

And pos, they just threw away the only tyre they had on the car!!!!

Considering GV saying that he needs a higher oil price, even the spare in the boot looks like its leaking air.

This was another ‘Price Sensitive Announcement Timbo, ergo, we should benefit from it, but will we!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.