LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: LNG Limited does not extend Meridian Agreement, page-49

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Vesey's last two tweets started with the word "Hopefully". I made a previous comment that a leader shouldn't use such a desperate word in describing a path forward. To my surprise, within the Meridian post, two interesting points were made that have me, and most of you, wondering........"this decision allows us to free up DESIRED capacity from Magnolia LNG to offtakers that are more closely aligned with Magnolia's DEVELOPMENT NEEDS.

Why not just say "free up capacity"? Is Vesey wanting to say something, but can't just yet? Maybe, maybe not! I personally like it. It's very strong and forward. If it does carry weight, it's the way a leader should communicate. If it has no weight, it will make Vesey look foolish in making the decision to not extend the Meridian agreement, and he must know this. He's at the point in the game where he can't afford to make any further statements in which he can't back up, IMO. The second point, "as the Company moves towards a final investment decision." Not "when" the Company, but "AS" the company moves toward investment decision. Interesting choice of wording! It seems the near future could be exciting. Again, I typically choose the positive approach and these observations are just opinions. Merry Christmas to all here and hoping the New Year will be one we all benefit from!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.