LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Yet another post that proves my point. You admit to the fact...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Yet another post that proves my point.
    You admit to the fact that he put (virtually) everything in place before leaving, so why pack up and leave when he could sit back, put up his feet, enjoy the fruits of his vision and labours and collect a big, fat cheque every month?
    I doubt very much that LNG would be in the same position if he was still involved.
    Great entrepeneurs - and yes, I do consider MB to be one; know how to quickly adapt (and even anticipate) change and then pivot either to minimise or negate negatrive situations, or turn negatives to positives.
    I haven't seen anything from the current management to imbue me with confidence that, when the macro landscape changed for the company, they had the ability to adapt.
    And about the only person with that ability was allowed (or pushed?) to leave the company.
    LNG may have been a thoroghbred, but without a great jockey it's useless.
    That's why I sold my remaining stock as soon as MB "resigned" and followed him into his next play as soon as the company announced his appointment.
    Thus far, my bank account has not regretted either decision and, even now, I know what I'd do if I were an LNG shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.