ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    In my view, the premature focus on USA listing and diversion of management resources to this end, instead of a BTA focus, would have been a concern to many shareholders in Aus - where the majority of shareholders still are. It may also have been a wet blanket for some Aus institutions with limited mandates - hence the slow sell down.

With this re-domiciling now postponed to when it makes more sense - after they have achieved FID - then I think the handbrake on the share price, or lead weight on buoyancy, has been released somewhat. I wouldn't be surprised to see the plimsoll line go back up to around $0.70 where it was when they announced they were planning on having a vote the same day as the AGM in November this year.

Good move to postpone USA listing or the better prospect of dual listing.

LNG should also be chasing new opportunities in Australia/Oceania which will soon be the biggest LNG exporter and a good reason to maintain a dual listing spot here in the long run - all in my opinion of course.

Anyway, I couldn't help soaking up a few more LNG shares at the silly prices over the last week or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.