LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Sorry TDC, Possum but I'm going to have to respectfully...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Sorry TDC, Possum but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Of course agree that management should be focusing on securing BTAs, all hands on deck, but the US listing was not going to be a lengthy process! If shareholders voted in favour by around Oct/November time, going by GVs words a while ago, he stated that the transfer could be completed by January 1. That's not to much of a distraction from our major goal, considering the short timeframe to make that happen... while also taking into account the feeling our talks with potential buyers are not that advanced. If we have to wait another 6-12 months we're going to see further SP hurt!

I'll address your comment Possum, " obviously the situation was causing the SP to suffer. Markets generally do not like uncertainty and this talk was only adding to the uncertainty that is already exsisting with our company in this moment in time ". On Dec 30 16 our SP was at .68c, by Jan 23 17 we hit .96c because of leaky ship leading into VGS announcement... from there we retraced to .64c by March 13 17! NTP on May 5 brought no SP gain what-so-ever and very minimal gain leading up to announcement. June 27 17 was .54c leading in-to vital Stonepeak deal, on July 5 when announcement was made It hit .71c then by Aug 24 it was .53c!

My point is, with all these significant milestones, barring VGS, we're going backwards to the tune of the 30-40c cent territory. True valuation of our company is clearly not being recognised on the ASX... Australia is a huge island with a population of just 24 million when in comparison to the US 323 million... as the famous saying goes, "if America sneezes, the whole world catches a cold"! That should resonate as to the position we're in seeing no creation of shareholder value at this present moment.

This is one decision GV and company got wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.