LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

doc, my view is to just sit back and take a wait and see...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

doc, my view is to just sit back and take a wait and see approach now. Share holders have waited long enough already, now it’s just a matter of seeing what happens as far as a trade agreement.

My thoughts are that the Chinese aren’t in a hurry to sign agreements; they already have contracts with big LNG players in Qatar, Australia and the US; they could get 5, 10 and 15 year contracts that will keep them going in the meantime with new LNG plant construction times being factored in, new companies looking to build projects and no shortage of cheap supply coming out of the US.

Take a step back and look at all the BS posted here as well as whats been said by management, if a trade agreement is reached and tariffs are taken off LNG then GV has no excuses left, same with Joe B Oris.

So much speculation and BS already here from posters with no industry experience suggesting all 8mtpa will be snapped by Chinese buyers because GV said this and that, thank goodness Frankie and a few others are providing actual information. Adding announcements relating to MOU’s would instantly see a whole lot of traders buying and selling LNG as well as lead to a whole lot more BS on these threads and there’s more than enough of both already!!!!

I understand your frustration (and pos and others who took management at their word), I remember you suggesting a different pricing structure and flexibility in contracts, looks like we are just stuck in this position because we don’t have big backers like Shell, Exon, Total etc, and while we are on that, can you think of a reason that billion dollar companies like Foxconn and IDG weren’t sponsors at the recent Asian Gas Markets Presentation?? Take that a step further, $28 Million is nothing to them, and what are they bringing to the table? Higher level talks?? No doubt we will see what eventuates there!! I remember GV saying prior to that, that we were already in talks with credit worthy buyers. So much talk and speculation....

I’ve been reading new comments on Bear Head by people who don’t seem to know BH doesn’t have supply; and comments relating to the increase in production from 8 to 8.8mtpa and core drill holes. The additional 0.8mtpa isn’t due to the company having confidence of selling it, it’s due to KBR improving processing, and drill holes relate to the piping, which finally LNG have addressed to some extent, or at least they’ve attributed a cost value to it. I’ll still be waiting for the yearly report to see if they break down where that $6 Million disappeared to!!!!

I read a post by ciao on another thread suggesting three big sell orders were put on in an effort to try and hold the SP down, I wouldn’t be surprised, a lot of people will be getting itchy trigger fingers with all the glib comments being thrown around on the trade front.

Not long ago jkerr suggested any BTA’s would still be a while off yet, and he’s more in touch with this business than anyone else on record here. Big state owned Chinese companies are only signing deals for small amounts of LNG, I think even Timbo would agree with me that talk on these threads of 8.8mtpa being taken up in one foul swoop is nothing more than wilful and uneducated ramping.

Anyway, I’m virtually retired now, I just like to have the occasional chat with posters who have replied to me in the past, good luck in the future doc!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.