LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mbat it seems that you never take a rest from these threads,...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    mbat it seems that you never take a rest from these threads, even on a Sunday. Your assumption that I made up LNG saying that construction will begin by 2018 is incorrect. But to actually be more correct, what I should have said was:

The statement made by LNG’s management during their meeting with the Directors of The Port of Lake Charles on 27th March 2017 was: “Construction on the Magnolia facility is expected to begin later this year

Here is a little more information related to this statement for you to research and digest:

ASX Listing rule 3.1 is the primary rule concerning disclosure of market-sensitive information. It says that a listed entity must immediately tell ASX of any information of which it is aware concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of its securities.

Where a listed entity is found to have not had a reasonable basis for such statements, then it will usually be held to have misled the market and be liable under section 769C of the Corporations Act.

Forward-looking statements will trigger an obligation under listing rule 3.1 when the entity knows sufficient information to reasonably indicate that a material prior statement will not eventuate as predicted.

Now please have some regard for those who prefer to have a rest on Sunday!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.