LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

$8.00 SP, cut it out!!!!!!!! You must be trading LNG DEL LNG...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    $8.00 SP, cut it out!!!!!!!!

You must be trading LNG DEL

LNG will have to pay of debt, interest, equity holders etc, and comparing our SP to other LNG companies with bigger output and backed by oil and gas majors is uninformed and smacks of someone who trades the company rather than understands the fundamentals.

If you are going to make these kind of bizarre claims, try adding some evidence to back yourself, this is pretty much along the lines of what another poster on these threads (who's recently been exposed) has tried.

Don't assume a US listing will do the job, it might result in a short term bounce, followed by a swift CR and dilution still at a low level. I'm pretty sure at the CC Timbo suggested a US listing only after SPA agreement's were signed. The company might suggest it sooner, hoping it will lift the SP, but cost involved will bring a CR even quicker. Sounds like a typical traders comment, and 'liked' by so many desperate share holders.

All the comments I read by TA's and traders, seems like none have ever actually taken a real interest in the company or industry, shallow and unresearched comments based on trends and trying to make a quick buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.