LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mrwalker, I have been a fan of your posts and your honesty for a...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    mrwalker, I have been a fan of your posts and your honesty for a long time, but this is not an initiative that deserves applauding. For heavens sake, this is what should be expected from the CEO of a company that you invest in!!!! The fact that people feel the CEO should be applauded for doing something he 'should' be doing shows how desperate share holders have become.

Anyone who has followed the company already knew where we stand, and this is not going on the front foot, this is going on the defence!!!!

Your comment about share holders bailing is unfair to investors who feel they cannot bail because of the heavy losses they would incur. Fortunately for me, I took heavy losses a number of times and put the money back into companies like A2M and BUB that made me over $400K last financial year. For you to say to others to just bail is unthoughtful, even if you have heavily invested in this company and have a lot riding on it.

As I said, I like your posts, they are honest, optimistic and fair, but if you are heavily invested, I suggest you ask GV some difficult questions, and take into account everything the company has said, everything they haven't said and throw in some thought on more share dilution at a lower price. I myself have considered throwing a counter financial assessment up against **elli' analyst's SP projection and asking the CFO and GV why they didn't provide due diligence, care, clarity, and factual accuracy in response to the report instead of a tweet thanking the analyst for his $10 SP.

Given today's press release states their "commitment to providing a fair return to shareholders" I would ask exactly how they think that will happen? When do they imagine the next CR if no agreements are signed? When do they imagine investors will get a "fair return" given prioritised payments to large equity holders and debt facilitators, and other associated and interest payments? How they are going to give fair returns when first production would be years away?

I would then ask GV and the CFO why they should be receiving share incentive rights and other remunerations, and then ask why they weren't open about pricing discussions with European countries breaking down very quickly as let slip recently by J B'Oris.

These are just a few off the top of my head, I have many more (financial and other) but my holding in this company is not what it once was, so it's up to holders like you who are still majorly invested.

Personally, I'm sure GV gets wind of some of what is said on these threads, over recent times he has changed his wording and addressed certain issues while dodging others. He knows without contracts more share dilution is coming and he is trying to initiate damage control before it does.

My guess is no one will put management on the spot!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.