LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: LNGL provides Update, will host Investor Conference Call, page-217

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    Our 2 biggest shareholders have been eerily quiet about this whole thing, at least to my little knowledge anyway. Mr Market has no confidence in current management to succeed with anything these days apart from driving us into the ground as is evidenced by our share price. This I would think will change when documentation is lodged with ASIC and things seemingly actually get underway. LNG9 know that they'll get our company for peanuts. Their offer price of 13 US cents is no way the most they're willing to pay for it. The first offer price never is but given current conditions I don't think they'll have much competition so I can't see the price going any higher. Why would it? You can be pretty sure they have the cash and they'll be looking past the current Covid19 crisis as the world will eventually return to normal and everyone will want gas again. Who, given the current world situation won't accept around 21 Australian Pesos when we're sitting at around 10 now? Can't wait for this conference call although the other ones we were supposed to have every quarter didn't eventuate. Credibility rating with Vesey? Absolute zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.