LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Hi Jordon, Great post, very informative and very well researched...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Hi Jordon,

Great post, very informative and very well researched as always!!

I began keeping a closer eye on this management and BOD back in early-mid 2016, following the takeover rumour which followed shortly after GV's tenure began. I was always sceptical of what happened and the effect it had on the share price but didn't investigate further as it is often hard to prove where the rumours start. Some here might remember that there was also a rumour that Maurice Brand had been shown the door prior to Vesey taking over, but again without proof it is not something I waste time pursuing.

So from then on I used to go through the Annual Report from the front page to the back page looking for specific information regarding the Company's activities and financials (I haven't even brought other information like financials, auditing etc into the equation at this point!)

My current opinion, is that there seems to be an attempt to distract long term shareholders when it comes to Executive and BOD accountability which is another reason I stick to facts.

Facts like Greg Vesey saying directly back in 2017 that the Company "didn't say they were finalising agreements" "because they would get in trouble for that!!".

And facts like right up even in December 2019 the Company was releasing statements that "Magnolia looks like it's set to be ready between 2023 and 2024"

And then on 31, January 2020 (One month before we are advised to accept a low ball offer) "The Company contemplates the continuity of normal business activity in delivering goals of reaching FID, and constructing and operating its liquefaction projects"

Yep!! Reading it again fellow shareholders!!!!!!!!

MB
    Last edited by MoneyBags1348: 25/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.