SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Hi Aventurine,I guess LG will be more agressive now towards...

1. 258 Posts.
    Hi Aventurine,

I guess LG will be more agressive now towards making sure they obtain 50.1% of CGT.

The bid to obtain 90% or more of SBL was pretty much a failure by LG if seen from the inside of LG. Whoever in LG who was incharge of the SBL TO project, I suspect, had a lot of explanation to do with their superiors when they only managed to obtained 76.22%. Who knows, that person/s might had gotten the sack or a devaluation of their performance bonus. These guys are pros, usually they would have a solid plan (including a back up plan and an exit plan) written up from start to finish before going into such a TO offer like this.

Nonetheless, I am holding on to my SBL shares. Reasoning due to the upside in exploration (including deep ground mining, which is not done yet) in the Konongo Gold Project located in the world class Ashanti Gold Belt and the manganese that was discovered and not developed or sold off yet. Now that a bigger player like LG who is able to pump cash into SBL, we would hopefully see a return to SBL's SHs including those of LG who would like to see a return on their investment.

SBL still remains one of ASX most undervalued gold explorer/producer on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.