MAY 6.25% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

Further to my post ----5509. Apologies for leaving off the...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Further to my post ----5509. Apologies for leaving off the millions symbol (m) for the $1.76.

Re: My last post, I didn't mean to sound pessimistic as regards potential farminees waiting in the wings to pick up the licence for nothing. I should say that many companies have been through available cash issues and gone on to succeed.

Block 9 is a potentially massive asset which should attract a farminee in my view. Hopefully, sooner rather than later. But also, MAY has other potential revenue streams:
    1) Santa Cruz, at no cost except that incurred by seismic interpretation,
    2) Mt Messenger. Though that will need funding to get to production, there are means of achieving that without a CR or loan, and,
    3) There is also the crown jewel of the portfolio, (my view) Beehive. Should the 3d survey bring about a drill commitment from TOTAL/Santos, I would expect a significant increase in MAY's sp which would almost certainly bring about a share placement that would, in my opinion, be heavily supported. I might add, if the drill were to be successful, MAY could then perhaps sell down its percentage for further cash if needs be.

But in terms of timeframe, the closest method of achieving financial security is a farm in with a cash component. IMO. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $248.3K 8.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 750509 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.