MAY 0.00% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Sin nickel , So let me get this right for $3 .4mm Aud which is...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Sin nickel , So let me get this right for $3 .4mm Aud which is what this loan is for , would be a capital raise at 1 cent a share ,
    So you are openly advocating diluting by a further 340 million shares as a better option here..
    Mate, your pissed as I can see, however there is no quick fix here for this company or for you to get your losses back..
    It is very much small footsteps until the big strides hopefully come and I am 100% adamant that a further dilution of 340 mm shares right now would have been a bloody backward stride of massive proportions !
    Andrew Purcell is paid very little as a NED, he has more skin here than likely 10 % of combined total of PIs now ...
    Without the likes of our NEDs with deep pockets you would be sitting holding a company with 5+ Billion shares on issue..and absolutely zero to slim chance of getting your money back if you were still holding your original shares at purchase price without massive averaging down.

You know what, I was $ 450 k down here once......I made the decision to do something about it after a lot of soul searching and deep contemplation...my choice.
    All you need to know is Purcel won’t gain a penny here unless he exercises a strike at 2.2c , which is 90% higher than where we are now, have a think about that and see where logic tells you where the SP is likely to be at or higher at his exercise time.. which is Jan 19, ...8 months away ! Perhaps you need to consider averaging down and taking potential advantage of that ...your choice. I made mine a while back.
    Last edited by Spitfire: 19/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.22K 931.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3584481 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1992649 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.