MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Loan Facility, page-23

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Purcell must be very confident that MAY will be able to pay the USD$2.5M and/or the share price will be above 2.2 cents. Remember, MAY was 2c leading up to the NZ drill.

I think MAY should have no problems paying back USD$2.5M because:
    1. NZ should produce oil
    2. MAY can sell its 30% interest like it tried to do before the drill in Nov 2017
    3. possible the farminee/s will pay a cash component

The Santa Cruz deal is a win:win for MAY. Why would a company that has been producing oil for a while asked a company that has not produced a drop of oil, to advise on oil producing efficiencies? I just think that MAY signed on just to get inside knowledge on oil drilling and production.

Another point of discussion on this forum was, if it was fair to shareholders, that Purcell got the opportunity to buy at 2.2c. My answer is the last time MAY did a CR for shareholders to buy at around 1c, MAY did not get an oversubscribe problem. Last time MAY was desperate, it issued over 100M shares to Lenigas for a little over AUD$1M, Lenigas is still selling today. I was not a good deal.

Also another robust discussion on the forum about dual listing. I agree with Spitfire that we should because it brings capital and exposure of MAY to many more possible investors but I do think this should be on the back burner until we get ink on the contract for farminee/s as lostandfound pointed out.

Seems we all agree, that management needs to act and that MAY is going to be big if Cuba and/or Beehive hits paydirt. On this I will buy more shares, not advice, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $68.51K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338720 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2244796 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.