HTG 0.00% 1.7¢ harvest technology group ltd

Was just re-reading the Q commentary. It's funny how you often...

1. 5,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2842
    Was just re-reading the Q commentary. It's funny how you often see things without paying attention to what they really are, and from there, the significance.

To whit:

Significant milestones reached with Nvidia Orin GPU Integration.

Que 1: What is Nvidia Orin GPU?

NVIDIA Orin is a highly advanced software-defined platform for autonomous vehicles. It’s powered by the NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin system-on-a-chip (SoC), which integrates next-generation GPU architecture, Arm Hercules CPU cores, and new deep learning and computer vision accelerators. It delivers 200 trillion operations per second, nearly 7x the performance of NVIDIA’s previous generation Xavier SoC1. The Jetson Orin series, part of this platform, offers scalable AI computing capabilities for energy-efficient autonomous machines. These modules provide up to 275 trillion operations per second (TOPS) and 8x the performance of the previous generation, supporting multiple concurrent AI inference pipelines and high-speed interfaces for sensors2.

If you’re interested in developing AI applications for products based on Jetson Orin modules, there are two developer kits available: the Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit (for maximum performance) and the smaller Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit (compatible with all Orin NX and Orin Nano modules) to accelerate application development and prototyping.

Whether you’re building autonomous vehicles, robotics, or intelligent cameras, NVIDIA Orin provides the computational power needed for cutting-edge applications

Que 2: Why is Harvest integrating with Nvidia's highly advanced AI software-defined platform for autonomous vehicles?

I can't answer that. All I know is that a GPU is a Graphics Processing Unit. Shows how stupid I am. Oh, wait a minute, isn't Harvests core business built around the capture, processing and secure streaming of live video graphics - in other words, intelligent cameras? Or is that too much of a stretch?

Obviously not, or why do it?
    Last edited by writer: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $4.52K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200295 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.