QHL 0.00% 20.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

From my understanding of things, Lockheed Martin have around 200...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    From my understanding of things, Lockheed Martin have around 200 Hercs on order if all orders are fulfilled. They currently produce them at around 2 per month (24 per year).

Considering the age of my data and factoring in what they'll be producing this year, I estimate they will have a full production line running until 2025. I know as well that as soon as the production backlog starts to dwindle down they will reduce the monthly rate to extend the production line until they can obtain more orders (standard industry practice plus I've toured the production line in Marietta and seen the chalkboards stating what their production rates are currently set at).

So this extension should see steady cash flow for the first few years (in line with what it's currently producing) but will taper off towards the end unless more J orders come in.

This is hardly groundbreaking analysis, just thought I'd throw it out there as an FYI for anyone who doesn't follow the aircraft industry as closely as I do.

References: Flight Global World Air Forces guide and a Google search for the LM-100J orders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.736K 8.613K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 11782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.