NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I realise this thread is about lockyer deep-1 but as much of the...

1. phx
    532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233

I realise this thread is about lockyer deep-1 but as much of the thread is also about NWE's share price I think that for as long as we look like a mickey mouse 3-4c company that is how the market will treat us.
    This is approx a $250 million market cap company trading at 4c. No wonder its treated like a joke.
    Obviously, resources make a difference but so does market perception and at 4c we are a day traders plaything as we have seen recently.

With 6 BILLION bloody shares on issue why doesn't the company do a 1:100 consolidation which should bring the share price to around $4 where every .001c change is worth nothing. In fact you wont even be able to trade at .001. (1:50 brings the share price around $2).
    This gets rid of the day traders

To me, this presents the company much better as a serious contender. It is cheap and easy to do and does not change the total value of the shares anyone already has, just their number of shares.

About time our CEO&CFO did a bit more for the fat pay packets.

I know its just perception, but sometimes perceptions matter.

Held since 2009 and about where it started.

RE someone talking about MIN at 17%.
    They can own up to 20% without a takeover offer.
    Unless the corps law has changed they can they buy 3% per year without making a takeover offer.

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.