NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Everything is in our favor right now; we only need to be patient...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Everything is in our favor right now; we only need to be patient with our shares... we cannot stop the stock price to go up with NWE. There is an official international crisis in the energy sector, and Australia is waking up and getting ready now to invest again in the energy sector, a vital aspect of the world economy. Junior companies take always great risks in R&D, but when they succeed, it is huge; and this is the case now for the NWE joint venture with MIN on LD-1, and the next developments to come. I will always remember when I was thinking about investing in NWE many years ago. I was on a trip in Switzerland and I was walking in the street and was asking to myself: "Do I get some NWE shares?" and wow, then at that precise moment, my eyes went to see a man wearing a baseball cap with only #1 written on it... I have never seen a hat like this in my whole life... I was so moved and so surprised by this sudden sign somehow... then I called my broker and I bought millions of shares...

Life is special like that sometimes. We can call this whatever we want... but it will become gold for me and my Australian & international family ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.