NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

An interesting day of trading for NWE today.I am pleased to not...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    An interesting day of trading for NWE today.

I am pleased to not see the SP pull back after yesterdays relatively significant SP increase and on significant volume. There was a bit of a pullback early on, with clear day traders moving volume, but all selling was gladly met with buyers, and I couldn't resist and did the same. After all, given the treasure trove of data and excellent analysis by several posters on this forum, it really is not hard to rationalise adding to my holdings.

This is surprising actually as I had all along, after so many years, thought if I could make a decent return after locking up my capital for so long, well I would gladly exit and move on. But the results of LD-1 have exceeded mine and everyone's expectations and have made me question my strategy, so I've done a 180 and decided to add more. Like many others I am sure, I have been waiting for each stage of the drilling process, to carefully assess the risk and as each step has been de-risked, I felt it appropriate and comfortable to add more.

So now on to the next critical step, being flow tests... and from my and others assessment of data etc., I believe it will be an excellent flow test and whilst some will wait for this confirmation, I have decided to take that calculated risk before the SP moves north again. I honestly find it remarkable that yesterday's SP "only" went up from 2.1c to 2.7c, which equals approx. $33m increase in MC. Incredible really... given all the data that has proven how large LD-1 is looking to be, with a yet to be confirmed commercial oil find also cream on the top. And of course, all the other Leads on our permits, very much derisked now. It is not hard to think the SP could be 8c, 9c, 10c+

And also having reviewed Hartley's research note and the 6c target price, well for me I am very happy to ride this SP rollercoaster... excited to see where we get to in the next few weeks / months. That is if we don't get swallowed up by MIN, which IMO, is very much likely to happen... I say keep an eye out on trading patterns... signs of accumulation and large cross trades.

This could end up being an incredible, once in a generation, life changing stock.

GLTA
    Last edited by Brobel: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.