NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Lockyer Deep-1 Operational Update, page-154

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thank you Wiggie for your post. I would like to wait till they submit Cement Bond Log. Without cement behind the production casing they cannot produce. Even if they manage to drill out the cement, they have to do a CBL find out if there is cement or not (I know there isnt any otherwise why would they mill a non existing cement inside casing). If no cement they will have to somehow get the cement behind the casing. Casing cannot be pulled out hence one of the option will be to perforate the casing and squeeze. For this they will have to buy few bits and pieces of equipments. All this takes a lot of time, and time means money and more money means more credit raising and more credit raising means more liquidation which means I will be at full loss. Funny I didnt sell my shares at .034 or .030 or .029 or even at .026. I was hoping this is the end to my miseries. Unfortunately I will either have to wait for this fix or wait for one more year to drill a well and produce. By then I might not be alive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.