NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Lockyer Deep Operational Update, page-61

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5673
    see the other thread. I saw they had put a new list up with some slight modifications...namely all the min holdings were now in the one name. Ive put a bit of an analysis on it too. Brobel is right, the shares have not moved much. Although you dont know whether those broker/nominee accounts are there trying to mop up a few stray shares here and there by being market makers and getting bots to create some smoke and mirror trades.

excellent summary@Brobel - it certainly jolted my memory. I bought most of mine after the hit in the wagina/dongara. and then again during the cement job remedial work.

Importantly, i had forgotten just how many oil and gas indicators were picked up higher up in the sequence.

And - the flow test they conducted in Lockyer Deep 1, would not have accounted for gas in the lower permeability section of the Kingia and the High Cliff was not tested at all.

Using Ferdinando's interpreted Kingia thickness map - we would expect a thickening of the Kingia in LKR-2 and more so in NED-1.

This is a must read for everyone. Oldgeo has nailed it, and I am in full agreement with him. The question needs to be asked...particularly after they had said LKR-3 and LKR-4 locations will be selected after the 3D seismic results are at hand and optimal locations for those wells can be determined using that data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.