NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Lockyer Deep Operational Update, page-70

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1624
    From a staunch holding point of view - I am happy with way it has turned out so far.

I know its hard and everyone has different circumstances and I wish everyone the very best.

But this has played out well for the holders so far

Shares on issue have reduced significantly to ~30% available.

Spud is approximately a week away.

MinRes NWE JV have applied for a extra well at Lockyer Deep 4.

Make no doubt that on a successful drill - This will be a significant catalyst and the stock price will rerate. But this time around we will most likely only have staunch holders who actually know and understand the vaule of Exploration Permit 368/426.

In my honest opinion any further capital expenditure will require and contingent resource which could potentially catapult NWE stock price into the unfathomable.

A Previous announcement also stated that a resource would be booked Lockyer Deep.

Lets remember the original perspective resource statement was 1.1TCF. That was before the significant discovery at LD1.

Also remember if MinRes dont get to 80% of NWE the NWE BOD will be wacked with a bigger tax bill.

Now after all is said and done do you think MinRes has presented its best and final offer?
    Last edited by SkyPunter: 09/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.