GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

Looking at some numbers, even if GGX were to get only $15M aud...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Looking at some numbers, even if GGX were to get only $15M aud compensation, thats still enough to clear the directors loans, and have significant cash in the bank to persue other opportunities without a cap-raise. Pretty good position to be in.

IMO Only - I don't think GGX would get all the compensation they are chasing, so trying to be realistic, but even a $15M payout could see a 2.0c - 3.0c SP. (Roughly a $26M - $40M MC).

We also need to be prepared for court delays, as the French system is very sensitive to Covid issues which is pretty significant around France at the moment, so essentially out of GGX's control.

The Philippines SC44 contract will most likely stay on hold until the DOE come back on line after Covid settles down, I think they were talking around September this year, so enough time to go and explore other opportunities. Not to mention GGX owns both their drill rigs in the Philippines.
    We know theres around 20MBBLs down there, just a matter of getting a clear run to drill the bloody thing wthout red tape or juniors dropping things into the well!

Certainly a good gamble at these prices IMO.

GLA, next couple of weeks should paint the picture for us.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.