VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Lodgement of Mining Licence Applications, page-8

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    I am one who also believes that the granting of a Mining License is a given and a mere formality. Sure, in the meantime there may be a bit of to and fro between VRC and the mining authorities there for clarification, further info etc before the license is actually granted which is to be expected but at the end of the day we will get our hands on that most important piece of paper that gives us permission to break out the shovels. After all, the Tanzanian Government wants us to go mining as much as we do. Money wise, it's in all our interests to do so, not to mention the benefits that will flow on for the local communities. I have also said before that I also believe that the success of the upcoming bond issue is also a given for reasons already pointed out. While Trevor and his team are diligently working away behind closed doors to achieve all this, all we as shareholders have to do is ignore all the white noise going on and wait as these milestones are ticked off one by one and watch the share price head sharply north. We may still be a spec. stock but the upside here is enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.