BCT 0.00% 0.3¢ bluechiip limited

I'm lucky that I managed to time the market to completely...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I'm lucky that I managed to time the market to completely de-risk my current holding given I've made in profit my initial investment, but definitely feeling for recent holders or those who topped up big on the SPP (myself included there!)

Whilst the quarterly was disappointing, there is still a lot to like about the technology going forward. Few concerns regarding the ramp up and potentially not delivering the product to the specifications labcon wanted, but I'm confident that they will get the job done and that they will win some big clients soon.

Next bio roadshows are coming in April, so again will expect a soft 3Q20, but potentially a huge client signed by FY20. Have a look at the events they'll be at, and if they can convince us as shareholders to invest, I'm sure they can convince a few more companies to spend up for this truly innovative technology!

Bargain prices at the moment to be topping up, although can understand not wanting to given the recent shake in confidence

https://www.bluechiip.com/about/event/

DYOR - GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.016K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3965553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2769096 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.