ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I don't think this announcement has any relation to positive/negative news relating to potential farm-outs.

Some key sections from the document (that I had to type because I couldn't work out how to copy/paste it):

'The company is seeking to raise only a nominal amount of up to A$13.80 in respect of Shares and up to US$210.00 in respect of Convertible Notes under this Prospectus and, accordingly, the purpose of this Prospectus is not to raise capital. The primary purpose of this Prospectus is to remove any trading restrictions that may have attached to the Shares, including any Shares issued on the conversion of the Convertible Notes, issued by the Company prior to the closing date.

The company's securities have been suspended from trading on the ASX for more than 5 days during the 12 months preceding the date of this Prospectus and the Company is thereby precluded from relying on a cleansing notice under section 708A(5) of the Corporations Act to remove any such trading restrictions which would otherwise apply in respect of any Shares'

'Update on Fundraising Activities

The Company intends to raise from sophisticated, institutional or otherwise exempt investors up to US$750,000 by way of the issue of Initial Convertible Notes; up to US$1,500,000 by way of issue of Subsequent Convertible Notes and up to $A1,000,000 by the way of the issue of Shares (collectively the Capital Raising). The Company intends to issue the Initial Convertible Notes, the Subsequent Convertible Notes and the Shares the subject of the Capital Raising before the Closing Date.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.