BRU 5.88% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

Thanks CEOchair, no offence pls, I have a tendency not to take...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Thanks CEOchair, no offence pls, I have a tendency not to take anyone information, so I haven't taken your quoted advise as well exactly. I just look at all available information before taking my decision. In my opinion, it needs to be logical or evidence based rather than authoritative .

For example, I am here basically because of the possibility of of Rafael being successful. Although I noted that it has not changed (info is only from limited sources), I have learned the hard way that the Buru management is more like a lifestyle business of some kind. Most SH here have never benefitted from investment in Buru beyond 2012, except possibly yourself (as per some of your posts) and others that I don't know. Although I expressed my concerns here, I understood there are few who looked at it differently despite of no fair reasoning. I am also in HRZ forum, where the management has started to show proactiveness due to pressure from investors and the SP has begun its rerate.

Now I am gaining more understanding of the situation here, as more and more information gets shared here. It is not rocket science to understand intents eventually. So no offence, let us be tolerant so we have richer forum rather than a hijacked/unhealthy place.

Afterall, our time in this world is very little, it is better to do the right stuff as far as possible. My view is that everyone has only very limited knowledge, it is just function of many factors including what others have shared (although some think they earned it based on their smartness). Have a good weekend. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $16.64K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.