ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4717
    As Tom told me directly at the end of July, BRU will recommence the strategic partner selection process for Deep this Q/early Oct, after drilling Shallow is completed - nothing has changed and he is on schedule as promised. I really have no idea why a few posters have spent 2 months questioning this instead of contacting him themselves.
    I’m not here to get behind Tom’s every move, nor am I here to get my crystal ball out and predict drilling results before we’ve stuck the drill-bit down the hole, but to have only identified Shallow as a target, announced 24th April this year, obtained permitting, secured a free-carry commercial partner, then a rig, constructed a well pad and mobilised the rig on site ready to spud, all within 5 months is nothing short of miraculous. Tom & Team need to be heartily congratulated for getting us to this point. Now it’s down to the geology and the skill of the drilling team. I repeat, Tom told me Shallow success would be a significant enabler of Deep… there is a lot more than usual riding in this.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 15/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.