HFR 4.84% 29.5¢ highfield resources limited

Oh Mr Co Sec, there's that nativity yet again. The two...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Oh Mr Co Sec, there's that nativity yet again. The two matters, disclosure via listing rules and governance are inter-related.

As one that operates within in the listing rules for a listed Group much larger than HFR, I know exactly what is occurring.

this is a material transaction that has a price that have been set for the board and major or shareholders to make statement that they have.

Good governance, which the HFR board and Owen have shown they wipe their ass with, would determine that a price should be provided. That price, albeit set in a non binding agreement should then be conditioned with all the various pre-conditions. Technical DD, ect ect.

Transaction I completed in December last year was non binding and conditional on revenue outcomes, technical DD, and capex being competed. Took 7 months to complete and not one of my shareholders traded in an uninformed market, friend. They knew the price upfront even though non-binding for 7 months.

I guess the PRC review and Indep. Expert Report for HFR will be opining on the fiddle sticks count.

Shareholders aren't aggrieved at the transaction, they are aggrieved that the Compnay has yet again butchered what should have been a positive market response.
    Last edited by Digity1: 23/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $124.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $52.80K 176.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99915 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 34205 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.