AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

This is now beyond juvenile nonsense.. my grade is better than...

1. 4,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1733
    This is now beyond juvenile nonsense.. my grade is better than your grade.....our capex is less than your capex...our NPV is better your NPV....
    It can now only be assessed at how advanced you are towards a strategy of "vanadium to battery"....the current vanadium price and steel markets make anything else unviable at the moment.....If and when AVL can hook up with large scale battery builds with a globally recognised battery group then the market will give the share price a serious upgrade.....the quantum of vanadium needed for the huge batteries in China is not readily available so that is worth watching...I hope AVL partners with the Japanese or Koreans to become a powerhouse as the only company capable of achieving the big battery builds....South African vanadium wannabes and the difficult Queensland low grade vanadium in shales won't attract the partners that AVL potentially will...Danish and now US ECA support and previous Australian government funding makes AVL the go to for a fully vertically integrated play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $49.25K 3.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 25573625 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5179619 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.