TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: LOI for Project Funding and Off-Take for Nicanda Hill, page-253

1. 289 Posts.
    Trader you really should stick to the MNS forum, IMO your thinly veiled or not so thinly (negative) posts are of no interest here. IMO you try so hard to fluff your posts up as informative and fact based when in reality they are simply designed with one aim from start to finish which is to cast a negative light on TON at any cost.

You are a big fan of MNS aren't you ?, the stock which seems to be bogged down and going nowhere, the stock which traded $47K total value today on the ASX, (TON $13.8 million). I will stick with the big boy in the Graphite space, the one that IMO as of today has surpassed SYR in terms of project advancement, TON.

I wouldn't normally post an opinion on one stock over/compared to another as I hope (unrealistically I know) that they can all do well in their own way and provide a good return to shareholders, however It gets very tiring to see your type posts on TON over and over ie- thinly veiled but always negative, when you are so blindly optimistic on another Graphite hopeful.

You, kingofhell, and the guy who thinks he knows everything Matt72 @ lol, really try way too hard to down ramp TON, keep beating your heads against the brick wall, it wont get the MNS SP up to 0.42c .

I know Tanzania and Mozambique very well, spent many years in both countries in the mining industry, I have dealt with and know some past and some present Mining Ministers and assistant Ministers, National Directors, many Mines Dept officials at district level and many Industry related professionals in both countries, driven and flown all over both countries, particularly Southern Tanzania from Songe to Tunduru to Masasi, slept in Nakapanya couple of times to Mtwara, could go on for hours, this local knowledge of the industry and countries is what I base my comments on when making them.

Where did you learn your charting Tradergimp, you know the charts that always show TON going down and MNS going up, really interested to hear how qualified you are .

Cheers have Great day, looking forward (in truth not) to your next informative post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.