TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: LOI for Project Funding and Off-Take for Nicanda Hill, page-312

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    I know what you mean @jackarooz

I think these ups and downs are bound to happen with a fundamentally great stock like TON, as there is very little risk for anyone with the capability of playing around with its price. Why? Because even if it falls, it can simply be held for the long term

I came agonizingly close to buying around 32-33 earlier this month after the fall from 71c but missed the opportunity as I was waiting for it to fall to 30c. So, I feel that we should embrace the volatility till TON gets into production, and look at new opportunities for further purchases if they come our way. IMHO, just getting into production changes the entire dynamics as instos will then start rating it on performance, PE ratios, etc., and the facts don't lie as to what is in store for us in the future.

It was languishing around 15 c for a time before a mad rush which made it move something like 500% in a few sessions. Long termers who have done their analysis probably weren’t surprised. I really liked yesterday’s announcement because IMHO, it really strengthened the fundamentals unlike ever before, and in the time to come, it wouldn't surprise me to see another move like the one we had in March. We'll just have to be patient till then.
    Last edited by ozpolarbear: 28/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.