CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: LOI Secured with Laboratorios Brouwer for LATAM Market, page-6

1. 5,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2148
    I didn't say that. Someone else said it would hit 6.5c on a particular day some time ago. I said it would not hit it that day. It didn't.

The price has dropped more than 90% since I started talking about CPH and I have always said that I was long term bearish but there would be shorter term blips and rallies along the way, and I have pointed out many times that the nothingburger announcements designed to suck in investors will sometimes work in the short term.

You have always been 100% bullish and the price is a fraction of what it was when you started posting.

You are dishonest.

I am still long term bearish.

I suggest all long term shareholders honestly ask themselves how they feel about their holdings, and if Peck has lead them in the right direction or if they would have been better not buying when they did if at all. We all know what most of them will think if they do this.

Remind yourself that the share price was literally about 10x the current price when I started posting, and feel free to look at the chart and see what the CPH share price has done over the years I have been talking about it, and then ask yourself if I have been right or wrong.

None of this is financial advice, but I do wish everyone the best of luck and genuinely encourage everyone to mange their investments as well as they can. Don't get sucked in by con men who don't have your best interests in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.