RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Yep it's a step in the right direction but underwhelming.By my...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1020

Yep it's a step in the right direction but underwhelming.

By my calculations we need 30 of these deals at least. We have Medgate, Alodoktor and now these guys. I'm not going to even include the Aussie companies. IMO what we need is 30 telehealth providers doing 100 downloads per day at net $5 to RAP. Or 15 doing 200 per day if you like. That gives us $5,475,000 per annum and covers operating expenses and stops the need for any further capital raising. Once we get to this level anything in addition is pure profit. It's an incredible business model and it's why I'm invested for the long term but WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?

It was mentioned over 12 months ago that RAP was in discussion with at least 30 telehealth companies. Why are the commercial team not closing these deals? It's a pretty irresistible offering if you're a telehealth company. I genuinely don't get it. I'll be seeking clarity on this at the quarterly conference call at the end of the month.

Of course if we get any news about the Covid study and it's positive then that changes the game completely. We don't need it but it would increase the value of the company 10 fold overnight IMO. Surely the team at HQ all of us long suffering long term holders are due a bit of good fortune. We can only hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.