LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

So I read most of what you guys have posted..... very...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    So I read most of what you guys have posted..... very narrow-minded stuff.

Definately a waste of time.

I invested (and de-vested, and reinvested) from this stock prior to the first plants inception and I'm still a believer.

I hear a lot of things/problems being said but not many solutions.

"Its going to have more/multiple CR"

How do you know this? Are you precognitive? What if someone invests solid money (not via sharemarket) to continue lpd, like say the Australian Government? Or Tesla? (via the Aus gov.)

"The lithium price is going down"

Its a market, markets fluctuate.

"It will never reach $1"

Again, you are not precognative. Life doesn't follow your cute little plan. Stock prices don't stem from just reports and numbers. The human element is, and always will be part of the uncalculative equation.

From what I read (if its true). The BOD are essentially elite players in their respective fields.

Building the pilot plant was just a test phase/advertising to attract outsiders.

Someone commented about lithium companys going out of business? Whats stopping LPD in the from recycling or down-right retrofitting those bankrupted lithium plants into working P1 plants? And if they are near a good source of lithium, even more of a bonus.

Why dont some of you spend your time researching that and calling up LPD with the info you find and help them expand rather fight/waste time with nay-sayers.

Oh and while I'm on the topic of nay-sayers. If this was such a "bad stock". They wouldn't waste their time talking about it over and over again. It's like a grinding stone. Theyre trying to get you to sell guys.

Remember LPD has patents, if another company wants to survive using our tech in the currently declining lithium market, they have to come to us. Not the other way around.

DYOR

Please comment, I love being wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.