LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

You are very adamant with regards to LPD. I have no problem with...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    You are very adamant with regards to LPD. I have no problem with people doubling down on their own rhetoric.

But in my experience people do this either because they want in cheap, or they're trying to maximise profits on shorts.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Most of your posts try to dissuade new investors with speculation based on numbers. I very effective tactic, but short term in the end.

I think I read somewhere on this thread someone mentioned that the output (or potential output) of the P1 wasn't very head-turning.

Here's my speculation:

As I said before, LPD has a beast of a BOD. Think in their shoes.....If they have 15-20+ years business experience, they would know how to play the share market (from a company point of view).

So when they release an announcement, they may either releasing the exact numbers or intentionally undervalue in order to reduce investor dissapointment.

I'm sorry Procap but this isn't a biostock, theres no binary outcome here. Many things could happen within the next 6 months, not in the next, uhm,what was... 15-30 years.... bit of a stretch mate. Made me chuckle.

Last edited by Archieus: 29/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.034K 789.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 199656980 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 117492513 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.