LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Oh, my agender is simple, I'm here to make profit. I actually...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84

Oh, my agender is simple, I'm here to make profit.

I actually bought back in on the 6/2019. Chart-wise the MFI was rising back up from the 20's and the 20 day sma was reconverging with the current sp.
    I didn't buy significantly higher (at the time, I was trying to buy into the dip).

My first buy in (of lpd) was at 10/2019, so it was quite profitable. And that was before people really knew abput it.

I find it interested all experienced investors are getting upset that the bullish hype is getting ignored. In reality thats exactly what happening, people are ignoring it.

But if people want to believe them and buy on hype then let them! Beginners cannot truely learn until they put hard money on the line.

And please, stop it with the Jordan Peterson style "gotcha" tactics. Its very immature and reveals your age.

Also one thing many hotcoppers dont realise is a lot of people read and don't comment on thread. And so far (if its right) over 48,000 separate- individual investors (old and new) have seen this particular chat.

And if I was a new, experienced investor reading some of these comments my first thought would be "it's not going to move, the bears are eating it".

This whole fixation on numbers is exactly that. A fixation. Think it was Procap said they only have enough expenditure within the next 6 months. That's a long, LONG times. Lots of things can happen in 6 months.

I don't see an upside thinking in such absolutes, that would just be stressful and well, silly. As there are many stocks on the market where the SP doesnt reflect its numbers (finances).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.