TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: LOM Binding Offtake Agreement with VIMSON Secured, page-51

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Mrplough, i, like you, and just like every holder are frustrated by extended timelines. More frustrated due to other lost opportunities. Believe it or not but for myself i have suffered a number of significant immediate consequences for maintaining my holding in TNG (sold a parcel two years ago and have picked up two smaller parcels since) but otherwise not traded.

In the big picture i intend to be a more active trader, trading with an eye on sectors and technical charting. I have been actively studying charting, trading and technical analysis. Regrettably being a father, locked into those financial responsibilities and making a call at the present time that a sell down now in TNG, and some of my other holdings is the wrong time , i am locked in and must bear out the grind till one or more holdings come good.

If i new what i now know it is likely i would have exited 5 or so years ago or at least on one of the 3 spikes in SP that we have seen since 2014 with the intent of re entering at the "right time" to enjoy the benefits of that final run up to finance and construction. If i had done so it is about now i would be i would have my finger on the buy trigger, as it is now subject to "force majeure" events that i believe TNG is entering that "right time".

I do believe that TNG will make good. I do believe both the story to production and more the potential for TIVAN as a process.

In saying that, I have always been careful to publicly state im in the optimistic camp and that I have been wrong more than right in my support for TNG. I am very careful to try and base anything i post on an evidential foundation drawn from research or specific TNG announcements. Also there have been occasions were i have been critical in some cases extremely critical on management.

As I say in my down time i do a lot of general research and i watch every move and every uterances made that relates to TNG and for that matter all my holdings some of which i actively post in forums and others i am a silent holder. It is all in the aim of watching my "investments" and preparing myself to become an active "trader".

My posts are only some of what i record or commit to writing. I post in the hope that by sharing some of my thoughts that might be of some benefit to others. Eaqually i follow some 80 other posters whom i consider assist me in my general knowledge or in specific areas that i obtain detailed assistance. I love HC for the window of learning and exposure to others that it offers. I also love the friends and the joviality and lighter stuff that enriches my life.

I regret that i am limited in language and this reflects in my posts. I can say i have an A average bachelor degree in Law having struggled with my limitations, and before entering university obtained 90 plus % passes in Math and the various sciences. In my work place i have the benefit of great PA who covers the written word for me.

Anyway i hope this little blurb assists you in understanding just were i come from and disavours you of your misconceptions that are apparent from your post. All the best. M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.